- Visit https://katyaweb.com/web-hosting.php and click on "Order" button of the required package.
- On next page, select 3rd option i.e "I will update my nameservers on an existing domain Or I will register a new domain." and provide the existing domain name.
- Select the billing cycle on next page. You can keep Dedicated IP as 0 if you are not sure.
- Next checkout with existing Katya account or create a new account.
- After the payment, submit a ticket to Support department with old cPanel details (user ID, password, URL).
- Support team will transfer all data (including files, DBs, emails, configurations etc). Once completed you will receive a confirmation email.
- Next, change the name server that provided by Katya.
- transfer, hosting transfer, account transfer
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Please follow the following steps to place a 'Linux Hosting' order :Step 1 : Please go to the...
1) Please click on the "Order Now" button for the product you want to purchase.2) Select the...
Upgarde / Downgrade package.